HULSEY, HARWOOD & SHERIDAN, LLC
Jo Ann Pickering
Retirement Plan Consultant
Email Loading Email...
- El Dorado (Arkansas), Class of 1969
- BSE Math with teaching degree in Music, 1970 State College of Arkansas (University of Central Arkansas)
- Employee Benefits Graduate School (University of Notre Dame), 1990
- Cannon Financial Institute, 1992
- Louisiana Notary Public commissioned in 1984
- Holds Series 65 Securities License
- Pilot Club of the Twin Cities
- McClendon Baptist Church West Monroe
- Governor-Elect for the Louisiana District of Pilot International
- Co-Director of Miss Taste of the Twin Cities and Miss Heart of Pilot Pageants (both are preliminary to Miss Louisiana Pageant)
Jo Ann joined the firm in 1998 to assist in building the Plan Administration and Retirement Planning area after having served 18 years as Vice President & Trust Officer at two local banks. She is responsible for marketing, plan design, compliance, disclosure and reporting for individuals and companies in the retirement plan area. She was instrumental in forming Planning for Wealth, LLC in 1999 and remains active as portfolio manager with responsibility for investment monitoring for performance, risk and diversification.
Jo Ann and her husband, Paul, live inWest Monroe. They have a son and daughter-in law also in West Monroe and a daughter and son-in-law residing in Hot Springs, Arkansas. To round out this family, there are five grandchildren. Jo Ann is active in her church as Youth Sunday School Teacher, Handbell Director, Finance Committee Member and sings in the Sanctuary Choir.