HULSEY, HARWOOD & SHERIDAN, LLC
Jamie Sheridan-Crawley, CPA
Phone: 318.325.6500 ext. 277
Email Loading Email...
- New Braunfels High School, 1994
- BBA in Accounting from Texas A & M University, 1998
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2003
- Certified Global Management Accountant (CGMA), 2012
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Past Board Member, Society of Louisiana CPAs (2013- 2015)
- Member - LDR/LCPA Legislative Task Force
- Committee Member of LCPA State and Local Tax Committee
- Treasurer of The Humane Society Adoption Center of Monroe, Inc. (2003 to present)
- Co-founder and Treasurer of PAAC of North Louisiana, Inc. (People Against Animal Cruelty)
- Treasurer of the Bleu Bayou Harley Owners Group (2001 to 2012)
- Past President of Northeast Louisiana Chapter of the Society of Louisiana CPAs (President, 2011; President- Elect, 2010; Secretary, 2009; Treasurer, 2008)
Jamie began working in public accounting in 1998. She relocated to Northeast Louisiana in 1999 and shortly thereafter joined the firm. In 2003, she became a licensed CPA and in 2008 she became a partner in Hulsey, Harwood & Sheridan, LLC. Jamie serves clients in a wide range of services including taxation, tax planning for individuals and businesses, attest services, and consulting. She has public accounting experience in many industries from petting zoos to construction companies and heavy equipment dealers. The firm has a strong presence in the automotive dealership industry and as such she spends much of her time here also. In response to business clients' needs, Jamie has become familiar with the mandate and reporting requirements articulated in the Affordable Care Act.
For thirteen years, Jamie has served on the Board of Directors for the Humane Society Adoption Center of Monroe, Inc. and devotes much of her time to raising money for the Humane Society and finding forever homes for many homeless animals. She also enjoys gardening and of course spending time with her husband and three young daughters.